Tuesday, October 25, 2005

low tech frustratingly fun game @ www.urbandead.com

A few weeks ago I ran across a fun game online called Urban Dead. The game is a simple low tech game that has zombies fighting human survivors in the city of Malton. Humans start out as one of several character types with different default skills and by earning experience points the humans can buy other skills. My first character was a medic and I earned experience points by finding people and healing them. Now I have earned the diagnose skill so I see what everybody's hit points are and I can find folks to heal much faster.

This game is very addictive but because the number of actions is limited to only 50 each day there is no way for the game to consume more then 10 minutes of time each day, but those 10 minutes have become a real fun break part of my day.

Give it a try, if anyone reads this blog :)

No comments: