Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The daily 10 minute battle against evil is good for the soul

I recently started playing http://www.urbandead.com and it has become a quick fun part of my day. In this game every user is either a survivor trying to kill zombies or a zombie trying to kill survivors. I actually play several characters and because everyone is restricted to only 50 moves a day (you would be surprised how fast it goes) the game does not take much time. This game is extremely low tech but still a fun break during my day. I can't stop to fire up xbox during the work day but a quick 15 minute break to earn experience points and take care of evil is easy enough to do. Try it, it may be low tech but its still fun and you goal oriented people will love the ability to turn experience points into new skills.

No comments: