Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Barbara Joslyn a most extraordinary person!

Barbara Joslyn is an actress in England that is a friend of mine from years back. Babs and I worked together on a knowledge management project for our company. A few years ago she decided to give up the corporate life and pursue a career in acting. I wish I had her kind of guts to just give up everything and start in a new direction. She is a wonderful person and a great actress. Some day I know she will make it big because she has a great personality and great capabilities. At her web site you can hear some of her voice work and read her diary about the acting gigs she has been involved in. She reminds me of Grace Kelley and Audrey Hepburn. While I did not know these actors personally I do think Barbara has both their looks and their positive approach to life. Someday I know I will be watching the Emmy’s or the Oscar’s and will see Barbara Joslyn picking up an award.

No comments: